Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

Dawn's Early Light - Bible School



I have three patriotic quilts that I need to quilt so I felt I had to get this quilted.
I can't remember exactly when i put in on the Crown Jewel but it's been quite awhile.  Story of my life when it comes to getting things finished,


I will still need to quilt the red inner border on my Bernina  - stay posted (haha).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OTHER THINGS

We made 36 loaves of bread the other day for the Bread Ministry.
I have to day Kudos to all the talent and hard working guys and gals that transform our fellowship hall each year for Bible School. 


This year is a camping theme. Moose on the Loose.


Love this little safe bonfire area.  It even has twinkle lights hidden in it.
The tables have camping lanterns and each room decorated also.

No comments: