Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Whole Lot of Binding Goin' On



Well between yesterday and today - I have done a lot of sewing!

I quilted the inner border on Dawn's Early Light (90 x 90") and made and sewed on red batik binding ( I may regret using the batik when I have to hand sew).

 Then I made and sewed a red Stonehenge binding on the 90 X 90" NoName Nine Patch.  I really am bad at names.


   Then, since I found the lavender binding for the En Provence I sewed that on too. 
 Also a big quilt  - 87x87 inches.


And since this quilt has been resting on my sewing machine case for way too long - I found enough black binding leftover from other projects get it sewn on too.  I remember quilting this last year before I did Ben and Daniel's quilt.  It is 75 by 87".


That is going to be soo much hand sewing!  I need help!
The gal who quilted a couple of quilts for me charges 0.18 per linear inch to hand sew bindings.
At that rate it would be about $250.  

For now I'll just add them to the need to sew the binding down pile!!

No comments: