Pages

Monday, July 30, 2018

Heart Strings - Made in 2013 Finished




This is a picture taken at our Undercover Bee on Saturday.  The lighting is much brighter than on my den floor.  I made it the year John and Gordon passed away - The pattern was called - very appropriately "Heart Strings"

The back
I have sewn the binding on and am in the process of sewing it down.
It was quilted by a friend who has a quilting business.


How nice it is to receive that text - 
"I have your quilt finished - When can I get it to you?"
Especially since I quilt most of my own.
Carole does a wonderful job and excels at quilting
 It is a treat to have her finish one for me.

She also quilted my Red Red Nine Patch quilt and I love that one too.

2 comments:

spope said...

You have really been busy. I just love this one and when I get going again after our trip i am going to finish mine. And all those bindings give me a headache. I still have not started on my "On Ringo Lake" binding. I think it will rain here forever. I can't complain since part of the day is clear and the rain keeps the temps down but feel for those depending on tourism.
See you next Monday afternoon:? How about Mcleans for supper???
Sally

Pat B said...

Thanks Sally - I was thinking about Mc Leans too - great minds huh?
See you then!