Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Veteran's Day

Last Tuesday Pat J. and myself delivered 69 quilts, 10 pillowcases and 2 bags of magazines to the Veteran's Hospital in Durham.

The quilts will be given to Veterans in the Hospice Unit.  They were made by two different groups, Undercover Quilters and Pine Tree Quilters.

They were very happy to have the quilts in time for Veterans Day today.   The quilts I made to give are shown here.   I have two started for next year - hope I can do at least three.

Also last Monday, after Bible Study, I used the large tables in the Fellowship Hall to baste some quilts.  Randi came back and helped me so I was able to get three layered.  I am currently quilting the one shown.  I hope to finish it this week in between meetings and appointments.

No comments: