Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Finished Santa

 
Last Thursday at Sally's, C,C,S and I started this Santa doll.  Things were quiet around here today so I finished my version.  I really had to do some digging through some old stuff to find some scraps to make a beard.  I used a combination of two leftover packages. 
I have had this pattern for quite awhile.  I used to make a new Santa doll each year but have skipped the last three or four years.  Perhaps I'll try to catch up as I do have at least two other patterns that I haven't done.  One has the the head sculpted, but I'll have to wait until I come across the rest of the pattern. And anyway, it probably won't happen until next year.
 
My new Saint Nick couldn't wait to join some of the others on the hearth.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments: