Last Thursday at Sally's, C,C,S and I started this Santa doll. Things were quiet around here today so I finished my version. I really had to do some digging through some old stuff to find some scraps to make a beard. I used a combination of two leftover packages.
I have had this pattern for quite awhile. I used to make a new Santa doll each year but have skipped the last three or four years. Perhaps I'll try to catch up as I do have at least two other patterns that I haven't done. One has the the head sculpted, but I'll have to wait until I come across the rest of the pattern. And anyway, it probably won't happen until next year.