Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fun in Santa Monica



A walk out on the pier and all that.  Muscle Beach right down the beach.

Just four flights of stairs and across the highway lies the beach.  Does that mean we have to climb back up?
Fortunately fro me there is a ramp that takes you back to the city from the pier.


After enjoying the street performances (lots of break dancing), eating and shopping, Em and I hung out in Starbucks for awhile to wait for Mom & Dad.  Cartoon picture by a street artist who was hanging out at the next table.  Can't figure out how to make it oriented up so will have to tip you head.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My feet hurt so much I took off my shoes in the car and walked back from our parking space to the hotel bare footed much to the entertainment of the guys who were working outside the pool area.

1 comment:

Hugh Mouse said...

Looks like so much fun!!