Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Quilting Time


I took a couple of hours on December 15th after Sit &Sew to load this quilt.  It is the biggest one I have put on this machine.  It is 96 by 96 so it takes up most of the width.  
When I was ready to attach the bottom of the quilt top I discovered that I had pinned the backing to the wrong take up roller.  How very annoying!!!!!

 
 Yesterday afternoon, after Sit & Sew and lunch at Agave (the usual thing we do),  I went straight home and redid the pinning so I could start quilting.
I managed to get four rows quilted too. 
I'm doing a free hand fan design so it goes along pretty good. 
Who knows maybe the quilting will get finished on this one by the end of 2015!

****************************************************** 

Undercover Bee Christmas 2015

Lots of great Christmas parties this year and our bee party,as usual, was one of the best.
We had a very nice turnout - lots of good food, fun and friends - very best things!
  And Sylvia's grand daughter was nice enough to come and take our photo too!

No comments: