Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stormy Seas Finished


Such a relief to finish the quilting on this quilt for several reasons.
1. Tensions issues
2. Lots of stitches to remove and re sew.
3. Time constraints - mostly from my waffling on choice of backing and procrastinating in general.
4. And most importantly  - I plan to give it as a gift this coming weekend.



This afternoon I finished sewing the binding and adding the label.
 I probably should take a picture by daylight but I am just glad to be able to cross this off my todo list.
The quilt is 84 by 96 inches - (56) 12" blocks.  I bought four different backings and two different fabrics for bindings........DONE!


2 comments:

spope said...

Way to go. It is beautiful. I know they will love it.
Have worked on mine but do not have a dead line.
Sally

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous