Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

A Rare December Occurrence



Thursday - December 8
 3 warm days and the pink Sasanqua is in full bloom!


Sunday December 9
Cloaked in a 5 inch blanket



Monday December 10
Hard to tell but after a couple of inches of rain yesterday afternoon,
we are getting a wintery mix - snows for a few minutes then sleety stuff!
So rare to even have snow in December but this is the first time I can remember since I've lived here to have frozen precipitation.  
I'm ready for it to stop - even tho I love those postcard pictures of the snow.
I didn't even venture off the porch yesterday.

A nice cushion for the deck chair.

So pretty and puffy!


Not a lot of sewing going on around here - sharing my sewing room with my grand - dog Luther
and the rest of the house with Kathy and Jesse until their house is completed at the end of the month.
It's so nice having someone in the house to share in the Holiday Preparation and Fun.



Luther's favorite pose - Can I have some of whatever it is you're eating or fixing to eat?


Kathy and Jesse put together a Moravian Star that Kathy had given me years ago.


This is the Block of the month for December at Pine Tree.




1 comment:

spope said...

Always a joy to look at your pictures. Loved the cocoa team's aprons. I had not pictured Luther that way. More of a boxer type I thought. More power to Jesse and Cathy putting anything together. I think your church serves so many people from the town and that is wonderful. Glad the cookie crawl was so successful.
Much joy this season.
S