Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

Flag Day and Quilting


What a beautiful, breezy, sunshiny day here in NC.  
And cool too! What more could you ask for?


I was inspired to quilt this top that has been lingering for quite awhile.

  
Also  I trimmed this quilt I finished quilting yesterday,
I  loaded a child-size donation quilt after I finished so I am kinda on a roll.
Hope to get the a/c installed in the little house soon and continue getting my backlog of tops quilted.
Now for a little porch time!


Happy Flag Day Y'all!


1 comment:

Diane Harris, Stash Bandit said...

Hi Pat, I just found your blog and I like it! I really like your Exquisite Star quilt and would like to ask your permission to use your photo in a blog post, but also, is that your design or is there someone to whom I should give credit for the pattern? Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!