Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Double Nine Patch


 Started in 2009 - I finished quilting this quilt.  I will trim it and hopefully find the avocado Kona fabric that matches the inner border.  I plan to use it for the binding.  I keep my solid fabrics together( fingers crossed)


I have noticed this truck behind the old country store/gas station/ATM machine.  I stop there now and then to use the ATM.  It is at a very busy crossroads.


As I was coming home from visiting a friend the other evening, I pulled into their back drive to get a picture.  They have planted flowers in the back end also a sweet potato vine under the hood.
The store is known as Barnes Store - so I guess by the writing on the door that this truck served the store at one time. 
Always makes me happy to see something like this,


No comments: