Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Really, Truly finished


After 11 years it should be!  Even though I had to force myself to watch more episodes of Yellowstone - instead of going out in the rain to do errands yesterday, I finished the binding and it even has a label.
I have mixed feelings about Yellowstone ( I know - it's my choice that I'm watching it) The amount of violence bothers me  - and it is a tv drama - but I really enjoy the cowboy characters


I think I used five different fabrics on the back.  
I must have been in one of my use up what you have modes at the time. 

Need to switch back to sewing on my projects for our Community Day Craft sale at church.
I have about 40 more dog bandanas to finish up.  We have a work night scheduled this week, so it's sew, sew, sew for me!



No comments: