Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Friendship Stars Top Finished




Last night - pretty late - I sewed the last of the border sections on 3 more blocks. 
And sewed them all together


It is 88 by 98" and too big to fit on the floor in the den.


I definitely need to do a little more pressing today.
I have a couple of fabrics that  fabric that I hope will work for the back.  Actually they are big enough. 
 I just need to feel that I like them enough.  

Since I ordered mucho fabrics for the Color My World Quilt,
I feel I've treated myself to plenty of goodies this month.  Still waiting for the second order to ship.

I made some samples of this months patterns.

Good thing I did as I put the top of house one on house two and vice versa.

This is the fabric I think I will use for the background - I would like something with a little more white - Still looking around.


No comments: