Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Summer Sewing- August

Looking on Pinterest is always a source of good ideas.






                        A fun way to pass the day - perhaps I'll make a pillow - or not!

                                                                       It's about 16" square.

 

August Blocks


And here it is the last day of August and I made it just under the wire with this month's blocks for the Color My World Quilt.  They are considerably larger this month.  The floor is littered with all the trimmings from the paper piecing.

===================================================

Other than that I have been sewing bindings and making some labels for finished quilts and 
reading or listening to audiobooks.  
We have met at the church kitchen twice this month to make bread (Brown Sugar Bread) to deliver to new families in town.  We are so behind because of Covid.  We made 40 loaves for delivery last Friday.  I was so glad I had recovered my sense of smell as the kitchen smelled magical!




No comments: