Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Catching Up - November 2021

 


Made these houses for the Color My World  - I need to get back on track and final 8 blocks.
Have ordered some fabrics for them - disappointed that I could not get one of the fabrics I wanted.  Perhaps I'll try for that fabric one more time! Sounds like procrastinating to me.


Love this little quilt - it is 54 by 54".  Not sure when I made the top.
Chunky Crosses - I'll donate it to Pine Tree Bee at the next meeting.




In 2017 I purchased the Flying In Circles Pattern by Lessa Sigele and thought I'd make it as shown in shades of blue.
So I cut out and made lots and lots of flying geese and put together 2 blocks before I set it aside.
When I got it out in late October I just wasn't into it anymore so...... and I have so many big quilts.


I cut out some reds and made a red block.  In the end I made the three blocks and will turn them into a table runner. 

Haven't decided about a border yet.  Have lots of leftover spare parts but at least that's one less big UFO.





No comments: