Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Think I Need A Gold Star------------




After errands and finishing the last of the windows (that's why I need a gold star), I loaded the 'String Squares 2' quilt on the Crown Jewel.      
I even had enough time to quilt three rows.  I still need lots more practice.  I'm using a freehand all over pattern that I used a lot on my DSM.


I also sewed the label on this Crosses and Double Nine Patch quilt that I will give as a wedding gift.
 It is 81 x 90".  I made it in 2007. Somewhere around here I have another set of blocks.  Seems like I tried to make the second set more cohesive. We'll see when i ever find them again.
I find that it works better for me to have a couple of quilts on hand to choose  from when I need a gift rather than try to make them as needed.  Less stress!

No comments: