Sunday, September 15, 2013

Progress Report


Last week I finished the third top in the Baby Dresden Series.  I still have quite a few blocks.  It measures  50 x 50".


Tuesday was Stitch's Garden Class at Thistlebee in Goldsboro.  We had a bonus block this month too!


Wow, I can't believe I have already finished this top that I started just a few weeks ago.  Thanks to insomnia! The center is 70 x 70"so I added 3 - 2 inch boarders on the sides and 3 - 3 inch borders for the top and bottom.  The top is 82 x 88".

Of course I started another project.  I am cutting scraps for a smaller block version of the Arrow Star quilt.

I need to sew a label on a quilt that I picked out to give to my niece for her wedding this Saturday.  Happy quilting!

No comments: