Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Visit to the Lake


This morning I finished the Arrow Star 2 Quilt on the Bernina.   For some reason I was having some thread issues in the border while using the long arm.  After unsewing a couple of areas I decided it was easier to do it this way.



After a couple of long phone calls  - I decided I needed to go to the lake to check on things as we are supposed to be in for a week of cold weather.  I like to make sure the heat is turned up a little warmer when we have a real cold spell!  John trained me well on that point - I can almost hear him say "we need to go to the lake to check on things "



Of course I made a stop in Warrenton!  The gal who owns Quilt Lizzy had some exciting news.

She and her husband bought another location that you can see from the shop. They aren't moving the shop but putting in offices and classrooms in the new building. (She already has the blueprints) 

 She sells Janome and Handi Quilter machines and has a quilting business also.  There are usually 2 machines going in the shop.

There are 2 Bed and Breakfasts in Warrenton so perhaps  it will be a good place for a retreat.

No comments: