Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shop Sample


This was a pattern that Joyce found on All People Quilt.  She picked out the fabric and helped cut it out.  I sewed it and she offered it as a class that I taught.

It was an excellent pattern to use to teach Y seams.


It was a very different pattern than I usually choose so it was also good for me to refresh my skills.  Sometimes it's good to stretch your horizons.


The pattern was easy to follow and went together nicely.


I really like the paisley border.  The quilt is quilt small. But a nice size for a wall hanging.

2 comments:

spope said...

I really like the border but it looks like a lot of work for yellow and grey.
haha.
See you on Saturday.
Sally

Marcy said...

I love it Mom! The paisley fabric is my favorite - you did an awesome job.