Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Rainy Day - Table Runner


I have so many 1.5" strips left over from the quilt I made to use up the leftover strips from previous projects....... etc.  I had been wanting to use the Cosmic Stars pattern that I bought at Ladybug awhile back.  It is designed as a quilt pattern for 2.5" strips but I used 1.5" strips for the background.  I like the way it turned out and 3 blocks make just the right size for my kitchen table.
I worked on it for a an hour before I went to Sit and Sew and then completed it this afternoon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It rained all day today and I was happy because I didn't have to water newly planted tree and shrubs!


The Sun emerged about 6 PM.


The field next door ready for planting.


I love all the shadows and strips of sunlight at this time of day.  And it is always so much more enjoyable to see after a day of much needed rain.

1 comment:

spope said...

I love the not in your face back ground for the table runner stars. So soft and good contrast to the stars. Can't wait to see it.
S