I found this purple and blue batik for the binding for the Scrappy Squares Quilt.
Cut and sewn on - it looks pretty good - added it to the growing pile of hand sewing.
I cut and sewed the binding on the Blue Moon Quilt too. I had already planned to use the same fabric as the inner border. I finished quilting it except for the inner border which I will have to do on the Bernina.
This is a donation quilt that I cut out awhile back and sewed while at the beach with friends. It is a very easy pattern called Greek Cross that is available as a 12" block on Quilter's Cache.
Saturday at the Bee, I bought 3 yards of this very pale lavender with white roses to use for the backing of this donation quilt. I ended up choosing a red binding that I had already made. Another top ready to quilt.
I later went back and bought the rest of the bolt of the lavender fabric - it is much prettier than it appears here and it was a good bargain too.
It is good to get these little chores done.