Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Garden Trellis Quilting


Had no idea what I would use for a quilting design when I loaded this quilt.  So I tried a version of a teardrop and tried to make it look like leaves.  It is harder to achieve than the teardrops or some call them shells.

 



I am just glad to have another quilt quilted and ready to bind.
That stack is getting pretty sizable.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Our intern, Alex, graduates this spring. He and his wife will be heading back to California soon after graduation.  I made this Reese's Bar Cheesecake to take to the potluck we had for him after church Sunday.  It was completely devoured so I didn't have to worry about leftovers.

1 comment:

spope said...

I just love the light fabrics in the garden trellis quilt. Just right for spring or summer. I made a table runner so I could try the feather quilting on the diagonal. Now I am ready to try the quilt. We will see.
S