Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mystery Quilt backing and Binding



I added the missing row to my mystery quilt and after many changes made a backing for it. 
 I used a set of batik blocks that I won at Capital Quilters Guid several years ago.  
They were pretty but the blocks varied quite a bit in size.  
I think the colors complement the top so it was a good way to use them up.


And I also sewed the binding down on this quilt that I quilted awhile back.


I have already put it on the bed.  It doesn't look as patriotic as I thought it would.



  1. Took this picture in the evening and I did sew a label on it too!

No comments: