I made backing and bindings for the H Quilt
And for the donation baby quilt.
Then with a little more free time to spare I decided to sew the final blocks of the BH mystery quilt together. I laid it out on the carpet for a quick picture, folded it up with the intention of making a backing the next morning.
I found 2 or 3 fabrics that would work for the backing and while I was looking for binding fabric ..... I found this, which had slipped off the edge of the machine. I hadn't even realized I was missing a row in the picture above.
Oh how I hate to think about unsewing that long seam with all those intersections. Rats!!!!