Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Table Runners


This is a table runner that I started when I went on the Missouri Star Quilt Retreat in July.
There was no pattern available but I had purchased a template for the trees so I just made it up as I went along.  When I was finished with the top - The trunks of the trees weren't all centered.  Sunday evening I took off the borders and redid them.  I quilted it with an allover design on my Bernina. Backing is green with trees on it.


This is a top I made for Ladybug from fabric she had at the shop.  May do a workshop for it later on.
Made this using template from MSQC.  Finishes 14.5 by 38"


This on is using a Kaleidoscope ruler.  The trees are about an inch shorter.  Fabrics also from Ladybug.  This finishes 13.5 by 34".

I took some hand made things to church for our Family Community Day a couple of weeks ago.  Our Woman's group had a crafty- art sale.  The table runners and toppers were popular so I am going to try and make a few for next year. 
 Good Intentions!!!! 

Now for some other good intentions -  I need to get the wedding gift quilt on the machine today.
After Woman's Club this afternoon. (Excuses always excuses.)

1 comment:

spope said...

love the tree runners. So clever to have them going both ways.
c u later
s