Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Working on the Christmas Dustry Miller Quilt/Easter

I finished sewing the blocks together and added the borders.
I made 36 blocks so the quilt will finish out in the neighborhood of 92" square.


I used a fabric I had on hand for the borders and added a half square triangle on the corners.
 Just have to appliqué all 36  half ovals in the border.
I'll be teaching this block at Ladybug - the paper pieced part tomorrow  - the rest of the block next week - so I am really glad to have my quilt top finished.

 I found this reddish coral and green paisley in the stash and supplemented it with some Christmas blocks that I won in a block exchange last year.  Made the backing this morning - need to look for some binding fabric.

*********************************************************************************
Who needs Ham - I'll have desserts!






Lots of porch fun and an April Fool's trick or two.

1 comment:

spope said...

I would take your desserts anytime over ham.
Sally