Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Baby Quilt Finished - Molly's Graduation


Just before I left for New York I quilted this free form star baby quilt on my DSM.
It was the first quilt I had done on the Bernina in quite awhile.  It's 48 by 48" so it didn't take too long. This morning I put on the binding.

This is the cute backing fabric.
My daughter is giving it to a friend for her baby shower.

 The lobby of the building where Molly had her office at RPI.  We were there to attend a breakfast honoring the ISE Masters and Doctorate Graduates on Friday.  How about all those half square triangles. (Molly also sews and has made several quilts - her under grad was in Textiles at NCSU)


Graduation Day - 8:15 AM - 53 degrees - threatening rain!


9:15AM - Fortunately Molly received her degree at 9:45!



Happy Day! Ready for a warm, dry room and lunch!




No comments: