Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Quilting Progress


Late Sunday afternoon I decided to attend to my quilting.  I only had three rows to go.
I started making this Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt in late 2016 - it is 88" square.




The blocks used as part of the backing came from a set of blocks I won one Christmas at Capital Quilter's Guild.  The colors match up fairly well with the En Provence colors and the blocks sizes varied a bit so it was a great use for them.
I haven't taken the time to trim it yet.

Actually my sewing table was loaded with stuff from the den as was the dining room table.
Today I cleared the sewing table and most of the items, except pictures,  have been returned to the den, or disposed of one way or another.

I made binding from the same magenta as the stars.


Up next on the Crown Jewel ---------


Dawn's Early Light - will have to think a little more about the quilting before I tackle it!

1 comment:

spope said...

I love the borders on DEL. I just put binding on "On Ringo Lake" now to do the handwork.