Pages

Monday, September 30, 2019

Catching up - September


Double Nine Patch blocks that I sewed back in June 2018 are in the process of being sewn into  a large quilt top.  They are nine inch blocks and I don't know why I made so many - I guess it's like potato chips - you can't stop.  Anyway 121 blocks - 99 by 99".  A few more rows to finish.


When I was down in Wilmington - I sewed on these little "H" blocks.  When I got back home I wanted to see where I was with this.  54 x 54"


A Pinterest Block - 18"



And Cowboy Candy -
 A recipe I've seen allover You Tube. 
I haven't made pickled anything in a few years.
Kathy and I sampled last Sunday - HOT!!!!

That's it - caught up. 
 I truly do not know how vloggers manage to crank out videos every day or two.
I think I need a glass of liquid refreshment 
and now that they say it keeps alzheimer's at bay  - all the more reason. 
 Cheers!

No comments: