Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Cat Collage Quilt Finished





I took a collage class at Ladybug in March 2018. 
 I used this Laura Heine pattern kit that I purchased online. 
The kit did include a background fabric which I really didn't care for.  
I had planned all along to use a light turquoise background but then I was inspired by the background appliqués to use blacks and whites.



  It will be fitting for the future owner as she is a sewing gal.
  


Had trouble with the layers and layers when I was quilting. 
 Gummed up needles - even though I used steam a seam lite. 
 Plus I'm pretty rusty quilting on the DMS.  It's 32 by 34" and after I finished the binding and label - I'll gift it to someone who just bought their first home.

1 comment:

spope said...

just love it.
You are so creative.
s