Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Crafty Halloween Thursday




 I bought some Indian corn a few weeks ago before I went on vacation.


  I went to Joanns on Tuesday and got a wreath and a new glue gun because I have no idea where mine is.





Today - Looks like I need more Indian corn - hope they still have some at the grocery store where I got mine.

Making progress 

Well that looks pretty blah - so back on the table to try adding flowers (no),
leaves (no), greenery (no)!  I have crow somewhere that I got at my sister's that I think would be good  - but alas - I can't find it.  
This calls for a trip to Michaels  -  most of the fall decor is long gone but they do have a shelf with 70% off items.  I found a painted pumpkin sign.  Ran into a friend and asked her advice. She suggested the initial idea - thanks Elaine.


I like it too!
 Brought it inside for tonight as it is quilts windy and we may have storms later in the evening.



Happy Halloween!

No comments: