Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Snappy Squares and EnProvence



   
I bought this pattern when I took the Confetti Quilt Class from Augusta Cole in Goldsboro in 2013.
The Confetti quilt was hard to put together and I have wondered how this one would be as they are both diagonally set together.  


But before one need  worry about that  - one  needs to make a half zillion of these pieced triangles (126 actually) which will use 1260 of ones 2"squares.


And the pair most of them to make blocks.
This has been my on again - off again sewing with C & S project for quite awhile.
Usually when I start a new quilt project - I note in my quilt workbook but this one was never added so I don't actually know when I started it .


Then I found my messy little progress note in the bottom of the box.  
 Sometime before April 2015 apparently.


Last time I went to C's house I made lots of the blocks so I spent most of the day making the first half  of the quilt.


It is going together quite nicely.

The center connector row is ready to sew on but I will wait until I sew the other half so that I can press the seams in the right direction.
But I got distracted and finished the Little H Quilt backing---

ONE WEEK LATER
 

Sunday afternoon in-between Emily's birthday celebration and the Super Bowl, I sewed the top together.  I wasn't planning on borders but I was afraid of all those little triangles on the edges when it came time to quilt it.




Top measures about 81 by 92".

Also during my January TV time I sewed the binding and labeled my Enprovence quilt -
  November 2016 mystery quilt.







No comments: