Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

More Patriotic Quilt Tops and Table Runner


Sorry for the strange looking picture - Made this for a possible class at our local quilt shop in November.  More or less  - just added this for my own reminder.    I  liked the pattern but you kind of had to play with fitting in on the background - but if I make it again, I will change around just a bit.



Don't have a name for this but figured it out from a picture on Pinterest.  
Such a fun and easy sew block!
I think it was meant to be made from layer cake squares.
 I used 9" squares that I had cut for another  project. They end up as 7.5" finished squares.


I made 48 blocks = 45 by 60".
Too small for a Veteran's quilt so I decided to add borders.


It is now 56 by 70.


This is another of the panels that I had added the braided border to and used the remaining fabric for a border for it.  It is 50 by 70.


No comments: