Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

More Quilt Tops - Comfort Quilts

 

One of the patterns that I recently purchased was for a kaleidoscope pattern called Marco Polo from Saginaw Quilt Co. 



The first was following the pattern design. 
Although since the blocks were 10"  -  I didn't make any border blocks.
It is 40 by 50 which is a good size for a baby or small child.
I cut way too many pieces!


This is the third one  - when I got bored and added some blues.

 
Number two - I added some purple and green.
And these two were made in the more traditional style with the corners in opposing colors.
And of course - I still have lots of pieces leftover - maybe after a break it would be fun to do a random scrappy version.
But I think I need to get a grip and quilt some of these tops.

No comments: