Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

More Bindings Finished and an Outing

A Plus Quilt
I like the way this small lap quilt turned out.
Got the idea at a quilt show in England in 2018.
Mine is about 58 by 68".


So surprised how much I like this quilt now that it is completely finished and labeled.
Love the light background too.
It is 85 by 91".    

The back!
I call it Little H Circles.

One more to bind and I'll be caught up with the bindings.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Em and I went out for brunch at Meeple's Brew in Cary/Morrisville Saturday morning.


Fun place  - they have tons of board games that you can play for a long as you want for a small fee.
We played a couple of our favs - Ticket to Ride and Rummikub.
Of course they disinfect them after each use.

1 comment:

spope said...

I love how creative you were with the "h" quilt and do also love the light background. Like the longer hair:-}
sally