Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Patriotic Quilt Tops 4,5 and 6 -2020


 This is by far my oldest panel - I bought it long before I even thought of making Patriotic Donation Quilts.  If I remember right, I was going to cut this peel up and use the blocks  individually.  Started with an off center setting but not really crazy about how it looks and it is too small.


I bordered this panel to fit the 10 inch blocks that were leftover from another quilt.
I did have to make six more blocks. 
Land of The Free I is 50 by 70".   I made binding from the dark blue fabric.


Someone gave me this panel.  It is the smallest of all I had.
I used some blocks that I already had for the corners and again made binding out of the dark blue.
Flying Geese Flag - It is 46 by 60".


Made three more star blocks and added more borders.

Olde Glory - It now measures 51 by 69".

I have used all the patriotic odds and ends - I think!
And now I am down to 5 panels and one quilt kit that also contains a panel.
 Progress - now I need to make backings and bindings for them.



No comments: