Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Labels and A Baby Shower


These two handsome lads that I celebrated with on Father's Day are soon to become Dads!

I love this cute little clothesline Kathy put up.
Celebrating Responsibly at our side of the family shower-
we had thought to have it on the porch but opted for AC instead!


The quilt I gave them is a Dresden Plate Quilt I made in anticipation of this occasion back in 2013/2014.  I made several but this is the first one to be gifted.


I don't think I would still have the skill to do all the quilting on my DSM now.


I had not made a label - so I had to undo the binding to sew it on after the shower
The renovations at their home are just getting  finished so they left all their gifts here for the time being so that worked out just fine!


No comments: