Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Late Fall Sewing and Thanksgiving

The  door into my sewing room.



Behind the door to my sewing room.
A  friend, who had never been in my sewing room, was fascinated by all the stuff hanging there. 
And to be honest I was kind of embarrassed at the mess.  Anyway - later I looked through it and I found this.


One of the quilt tops  - hanging there!
I have absolutely no recollection of making it.
It is 81 x 90".  Maybe I thought I'd use it as a quilt back or something.
Anyway - we'll see.


Continuing on with my donation and comfort quilts.
This top is 60 by 72.

A very rainy day


lots of preparation

lots of cutters


Lots of mess to clean up!
Great way to spent a rainy way!



This is another small to that I finished.  I had made some of the blocks last year and sewed them together.

The blocks are seven inches and the top is 42 by 49"

 and ready to be quilted. 


                                                               My Thanksgiving Day Crew

It was a beautiful day and we ate out on the porch and the deck.

As we were taking pictures, my son in law, Vince, got a text from someone of pictures of their Thanksgiving celebration.  None of us recognized anyone in the pictures but we replied and sent our pictures.  We had a few laughs and they congratulated the couple holding the baby for being responsible and wearing masks. In the end - we told them we were looking forward to seeing their Christmas pictures.

Funny what a transposed number can lead to - it was fun.




 


No comments: