Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Another Donation Quilt and an Old QIP Finished


 
Hollow Friendship Star #524
I made these blocks to use up some leftover solid scraps.
I also made some stars with darker backgrounds. 
They aren't very attractive so I'm not sure if they will ever be a quilt.


Using some leftover blocks on the back along with this print I've had for several years.
45 by 54"



Scrap Sensation  #461
In 2013 I bought Augusta Cole's pattern for this quilt when I took a class from her in Goldsboro NC with friends C & S. I finished the blocks and sewed the top together in 2020.


 I quilted it last year and finally finished sewing the binding last month. 
 It is 81 by 92'

Family


 Howard & Al (John's brothers) and my SIL Pat.
We're having Al's favorite - Split Pea Soup.
Howard & Pat stopped for a few days on their way to Pawley's Island.

Daniel and Logan.
Mr. Snake had to taste test the White Lasagna Soup and the Cranberry Bread😀

Happy Quilting Day this week!




Fun Christmas Gifts!

No comments: