Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I did at the lake..............

 I sewed this border on the Spiderweb II quilt top.  Not at all the fabric I had planned to use.  From a 1.25 yard piece (partially used) -  I had 4 pieces 3" x 4" and a strip 1.5 x 8" leftover.  It looks better in real life especially considering my photography skills.

I made a journal cover! I used the directions from the Exuberant Color blog.   I had jotted them down in one of my 'someday' notebooks  back before Christmas.  Her directions were very clear and easy to understand.  I used some of the leftover fabrics from the spiderweb quilt.  I sewed and quilted it with a Singer Featherweight which is what I sew on at the lake.  Very basic but I'm happy with my first attempt - Thank you Wanda from Exuberant Color!
I

No comments: