Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Distraction

Today I found a set of blocks made in 1996 while I was a member of the Three Rivers Quilt Guild in Albemarle, NC. We had a voluntary block swap.  Each participant made 1 house and 2 trees for each other.

I think the organizer, Pauline O., found the pattern in Quiltmaker magazine.  Anyway, I made mine into 2 quilts (one 42 x 48" and one 42 x 42" after borders) that I will donate to our Quilts on Wheels group at Capital Quilters Guild this year. My camera is having issues - maybe it needs a new card- so I don't have a picture of the other one.
 
I should do this with more of the  block sets that have been languishing around in drawers for years!
Well the sewing room is still a mess (corner of table in pic) although I did clean out one corner this evening.

No comments: