Straightening up in the sewing room this morning and uncovered some batting that my SIL had given me. It looked about the right size for a baby quilt so ................ I ended up layering the three tops I made in April. I was able to get one quilted and bound this afternoon. It is 45 x 52".
The backing is flannel. I bought quite a few pieces from Joann's a while back. I forget that their flannel isn't as wide as others. I ended up adding a strip to each backing. Did the lazy way and just added it to the side. Actually the way flannel stretches I figured it would be better to have just one extra seam than the two required if I had centered it. I will wash it before I donate it to Quilts for Kids.