Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Plenty Big Enough

 
This morning I finished sewing the 16 Patch Shirt Plaid blocks together.  If I had any thoughts of making it a little bigger, they were gone when I got done.  I turned a few of the blocks to add interest as I have seen done by others.  That also satisfy my need to use my shirt plaids for awhile.

I think it will be fun to quilt in an all over pattern.  It is 60 by 72" so will make a good lap quilt.

*****************************************************************************

Summer is making a comeback and I need to go outside and spray weeds and get rid of those pesky trees that want to grow in the flower beds.  I think our squirrels are getting a little forgetful about where they store their pecans.  Or maybe John got them before they ate lunch. 
 

No comments: