Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Quilting - Quilting -Quilting


I finished quilting the hidden stars quilt and it is trimmed and ready to have the binding sewn on.  Today I
finished up the stars and geese quilt.  I'll trim it tomorrow after Food Pantry.


It was only about 4:30 PM  when I finished the quilt above, so I loaded the Sixteen Patch and it is ready to go.  I will use a baptist fan pattern on it also but I will do a more open informal version which I think will go pretty fast.  This is also a fairly small quilt (60 x 72").  I left the heat turned up tonight so it will be nice and cozy out there tomorrow.


Lori and I made a Baptism banner  - it's been a while since we've had a baptism!  Lori is going to take over this ministry for me.  I think I've been making them for almost 10 years.  We have about 4 babies coming along so she will have more practice soon.


No comments: