Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baby Dresden - Yellow



I have been quilting the Baby Dresden Quilts on my Bernina 1130.  It takes awhile to get back in the quilting mode.  I have about 5 more small quilts that I will do on my DSM.

 I used a yellow print with birds and a yellow stripe for the binding. 

***********************************************************************
Our Saturday bee group, Undercover Quilters, went on a retreat to Phenix, VA this past week for a couple of days.  It was very relaxing - no big agenda - a lovely quiet setting with our meals served on site.  I didn't get a lot of sewing accomplished but had a great time. I didn't take even one picture.  Brought the wrong charger for my phone and never thought about a camera.


This afternoon near sunset  - the sun, which has been absent around here for a few days, is highlighting the tops of the trees across the street.
Tomorrow is Table of Grace so it will be all cooking tomorrow!

No comments: