Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

July 2017... Week One




The Class of 1957 - South New Berlin, NY
I traveled to New York State to share the 60th High School Reunion of these fine friends. 

(I think it wonderful that they get together every year and have such  a close bond with one another.)
 My family moved after our Freshman year.  I graduated from another high school but they kindly invite me to their celebrations.
  We shared a fun boat ride on Otsego Lake and a wonderful meal at The Otesaga Resort in Cooperstown, NY.



My younger sister, Barb,  and I drove out to Hornell to see our older sister Janet.
She is recovering from a medical set back.  However she is making  some progress.



While at Barb's we were entertained by my great nephew and her grandson Ethan.
He played cards with us and here he is serenading me with "Getting to Know You" from the King and I.  He's a ton of fun and you can't help but smile when he's around.


My family, helped  me celebrate my birthday when I got back home.



1 comment:

spope said...

I love seeing pictures of you and your family. They are so beautiful and you and your sisters are just lovely. I am impressed with the seranade of such a young child who knew that song!!! You have a wonderful family.