Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Labeling Quilts and Gifting Them



In between other things - I have been labeling the quilts that I will take to New York & Conn.
This one is for a nephew who turned 50 this year.  It has a flannel back. 
 I made it in 2013 and it is one the first I quilted on the long arm.

  
This will go to his brother who celebrated his 45th birthday this year - made it in 2014.
Liberated Stars - A pattern that is fun and easy to make.


I even put a label on one I finished recently - Just had a few inches of binding and then the label.



Ready to be bagged and packed in the car.  The pink one for my sister in law and her husband Howard (John's brother).  It is the Roll, Roll Cotton Boll.  
At the top of the stack is Zoe's H Quilt.
Hurrah 4 more quilts to new owners.  It always gives me pleasure to give my quilts.
Then I have excuses to make more.

No comments: