Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All 25 Blocks Finished


I finished sewing the 100 blocks for this quilt about 3:30PM.
Actually I sewed them in sets of four and sewed them into 18" blocks. 


I laid them out in five rows.


I even had time to sew them together in one direction.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll finish this top.  I can't wait to see how it will look.


My daughter just sent me this picture she took on Christmas afternoon.
She had received a new camera and this was one of her first shots.


1 comment:

spope said...

Love the family pictures. You are so lucky to have them and they you.
That is a wonderful picture of John and Gordon. John was certainly a handsome man. Woo. Woo. I'm sure you made a great looking couple.
What a great quilt to make from 9 patches. Love the red. How many half square triangles (red/white) did you need? I could count them but I'm too lazy.
Love it.
Maybe we can get together next thursday. I don't want to think about driving
up tomorrow. Not sure I can get Cecil to Pikeville. Will probably reschedule that too.
Oh well nothing to do but stay warm and sew. Maybe I can do the binding on
Dawn.
Love you
S