Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

A Bordering Day with a Visitor


I wanted to make this 60" square top a little bigger so I used most of the cut off HST's from the star blocks  to make the borders for the top and bottom.  Added a 2 inch border to each side.  It's 64 by 72" so  now I can make a backing for it


Several years back, a friend loaned me her Accucut (sp) cutter and I cut out a whole lot of blue and white scraps.   This past winterI sewed the triangle/square pieces together. Then I made a few blocks and figured out they needed a shoo fly block as alternate block.
 

Added borders to this top to to make it 64 by 70"
Made a backing for this today so it is ready to quilt!
 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=



It has been very dry here for the past month with only a few light showers.
We finally had some good rains and my flowers along with the weeds are flourishing.



It was so nice that this little guy came over to visit and stop to smell the flowers with GiGi!




Tickled his nose!

 

No comments: