Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2022

June Projects - Part 1




Ribbon Star finished.  I used a dark red batik binding.  it is 68 by 82"




Then I quilted this which I renamed Crossroads.  It is 48 by 60".  
I had this perfect old stripe that I used for the binding.


This UFO had been hanging behind the door of my sewing room for a long time. Along with the fabrics that I had chosen for borders in 2014.  It is a pattern from Becky Goldsmith  called Everyday Best.
Loved making the blocks with all the cute dotty fabrics.


It is 62 x 62" with the borders.  Its hard to see the little insert that I spent so much time adding to the outer border.  Hope it isn't another 8 years before quilting.


Another new project started 
I saw this Kaye England pattern on Pintrest and downloaded it.
It is called Points & Peaks.
Made the whole quilt top in just a few days.



I guess I never took a picture of the whole top.
I made mine 60 by 60" - I haven't decided about borders yet.











No comments: